Duration of Taught phase of МВА GEM is 21 months.
- 24 core subject modules in Moscow 1-2 times per month in a “weekend” format.
- 3 intensive weeks of specialization at Grenoble, Paris or Berlin campus (3 x 1 week)
- 3 more months for completing Final Management Project (in English). Final Management Project Phase begins year 2 of the program.
“Weekend” format of classes means:
20 core modules will occupy 2 days (Saturday and Sunday)
4 core modules will occupy 4 days (Thursday through Sunday
75 % of core modules are taught in English by GEM professors and 25 % - taught in Russian by RANEPA professors.
МВА GEM offers different types of specialization:
- Management Consultancy (Grenoble)
- International Business Development (Grenoble)
- Finance & Digital Banking (Grenoble)
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management (Grenoble)
- Digital Marketing (Paris)
- Luxury Brand Management (Paris)
- Project Management (Berlin)
- Smart and Sustainable Business (Grenoble)
Each of specialization tracks is composed of 3 one-week sessions in Grenoble, Paris or Berlin campus. Content of each specialization is oriented to professional and career prospects of participants. Normally the choice of specialization will influence the choice of theme of Final Management Project.
Double Degree Program - MBA GEM+ Master in Management from RANEPA. Duration – 2 years and 3 months.
In parallel with preparation and presenting the Final Management Project of MBA GEM program the participants have an opportunity to complete the learning part of Master of Management program after core modules phase. The participants will have the additional courses of Russian Master in Management, according to Russian state academic standard, which are not match to GEM MBA program to get the State Russian diploma of RANEPA.